Sprout Sabzi n salad

I like it this way when my mom make it plain I am not eating so she make my habbit of eating lemony spicy sprout salad .My DH do not eat raw so i need to make it as a veggie as taste same good .Garnish with salad leaves.This can stay good in fridge for 2 days .
Cuisine Indo western
Serving  2-4
Course Starter/breakfast
 Ingredients 
1 cup Sprout 
1 Boiled Potato
1/4 cup cut tomato
1 green chilli 
1/4 cup Cabbage 
few Cilantro 
1 tsp Cumin
Taco Seasoning
1 tsp Salt
Corn /Peas/Avocado
1-2 tsp Chutney 
Olives 
Corn
1 tsp Tomato sauce
Method 
 Warm the oil add cumin seeds
 Also add all masala n veggies then cook on low flame for 7 min 
Enjoy with chapati or the Italian dressing or soup





Comments

  1. really nice and interesting way to use sprouts! Will try this out soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup do let me know how do you find it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for your time...

Popular Posts