what is Laundryology ...?

Its an OUCH!! job again but being a homemaker its the primary need to .If clothes and the house mates are not clean enough then its more EWW !!! thing specially after baby.I really have to Google things or how to do videos ..thanks to internet uncle

  • I prefer to do laundry on weekdays as I am stay @home mommy .I have separate baskets for me, my DH and DS so all set .Then need to collect towels and hand towels or the mats or curtains bedsheets ,socks etc .
  •  The formals n casuals whites kids clothes go separately.rest are according to the size.
How to do ..?
  • Woolens  need extra care so I use wool lite to wash the regular one .
  • I remove the hard stains with baking soda n vinegar sometimes they go or they need to be put in water and detergent for little longer .
  • I use tide and colorex colour bleach (alternate) to wash and then use the tide softener for drying . 
  • Mostly I wind up the routine garments  and make a pile of ironing clothes.keep it aside and do it mostly in two shots :P.
  • I iron my curtains,table cover  and bed sheets too.It maintain the grace,life  and color of the garment.
  • All the clothes have guideline to use that cloth for better use.
  • Pants and trousers are 
Reminders before Laundry
  • Read the instruction on clothes before buying.
  • Do not use synthetic clothes.
  • The Swimming clothes should be washed and sundry them.Its not good to put the clothes in laundry @high temperature.
  •  The soft net clothe can be wash them as instructed.
  • All coats ,whites, Silk ,costly dresses go to dry cleaners.
  • Before storing I wash and iron them .
Landry in India
When I stay there I was all fine.My formals clothes are good to go to local cleaners and the casual one washed in washing machines.But now after staying away from roots.. not able do wear the clothes washed in machine so, I need to hand wash.I use rin and for woolens I use ezee   .My baby clothes gets so very dirty and difficult to clean .Specifically the light color onesies .I bought clothes from there only.Use the wool liquid detergent on my baby clothes so things are better.It may be because of the place too.


Comments

Popular Posts