Pakora(fritter) from left over palak paneer

I have a lot of palak paneer as one of the get could  not make up last minute I do not know what to do I do not want to throw so I decided to make the pakora not sure everyone is going to eat it or not ..button my surprise it was hit and all ate and like it /...(off course not declared before how i make it )


Ingredients 
2 cups Palak paneer
1 cup Chickpea Flour
1 tsp chilli 

1/4 cp Onion Diced 
Cilantro chopped
Bread flour(or slice )
 1 tsp salt 
1/2 tsp Chilli 
1 tsp Kitchen king pwder/Chat Masla
pinch Asfoetida
 1 tsp Turmeric
Oil for frying 
First Method
Start mixing the Chickpea flour and bread flour  till it become a dough
Mix all the ingredients make a ball 
Warm the oil med to high 
fry till golden brown 
Alternate  method 
Add 2 tbsp chickpea flour make a consistency of  bread pakora batter 
put bread in it  fry it 
Enjoy with chutney sauce 
Tips 
Any other lentil leftover can be made like this only




Comments

Popular Posts