Rajasthani Baati (bafla)



Rajasthan is the largets state in India.Situated o the west side .This is theb rich quick course meal.Also my love for Rajasthan as  I am brought up there I am not rajasthani but I have tons of friend who eat this daily and I am of part of it  there mommies serve is I ask my mom to learn she did it for me ...my taiji is the expert in it(a scale to measure the cooking skill by me :P) .This is suppose to make o cow dug cake(kanda) tandoor gas or wood . the grill can  be used for it .This is made me crave for it every week although make once in a month just love the course(daal baati ,gatte ki sabzi,chrma,garlic chutey ) ......yumm I eat and love to eat more  n more this is one of my favorites t Food :)I know I am sharing as  I am celebrating 20,000 visitors :D ...Hope u too enjoy ...

 Ingredients
For dough
3 cups wheat flour 
1/2 tsp Baking pwder
1 tsp Salt 
1tsp Coriender seeds 
1 tsp Sauf
1/2-1  tsp Turmeric
1 tbsp  Oil/butter/ghee
Greased grill plate /foil 
Method 
Use boil water  to make the dough .
Make the balls as needed.
 Boil the water put the balls in it for 10 min .(Skip the step if like to eat little differet)
Put the foil or the grill plate on the last rack of  oven@ 350deg.
Bake for 350deg .
Use the glove and Mash it as shown in picture
Last 5 mi bake for 450deg it will give a nice crisp and cooking it all the way 
 Note :-  just use a margin of 40-45 min(to get them ready @perfect timig)
Warm the ghee is the best /oil/butter  and  dip according to diet ;)
Tips 
Make a dough(just wheat flour and  ghee) for churma

Bake @ the same time 
It goes well with 
 






 


Comments

Popular Posts