My Cozy Corner CC

When I am alone and I have some time to think I see my friends working  back home... I feel little disappointed from me .To make me less negative I find a place for me which I say as my COZY CORNER just the difference is it is limited up to me . I was a lecturer n before that I was a teacher (school n tuition )I can never think beyond it... I m so much into it .But I need to have degree to get the job made me think twice what should I do to make me happy .I really join some creative groups and have great friends through those group.I started doing things which I have never did although  I am not that creative person  but I have very many people around who are ..I just try to learn few things that I really like and enjoy and help me to keep moving . I have very less people to appreciate  ..Cozy corner give me a feel that it is me and I need to love me and help me get out of the dilemma that I am simply a homemaker(which is not an easy job at all). My whole day chores are fixed but I need to have something new and additional to it everyday.It may be a work despite of your regular chores and I find it and do it .Feeling good and happy about it.everyone should have the CC to enjoy time money and space for good .
I always have pending things in it .I always have a big list to do and always want to add big things in it .I am getting so demanding from it still loving it.
But if anyone ask that do yo have time ...I think about and always say yes..My time is different and keep me really busy and occupied .
  • I have three blogs to schedule 
  • I have a small Patio garden to maintain.
  • I have hobby to wined up. 
  • I saw some interesting thing I wish to learn it.

These are the work I need to apart from my regular schedule ..Cleaning,cooking,entertain kid,social (meet ups/internet/phone) ,exercise, reading.
I am happy I am doing it.

Comments

  1. Wow ritu !!!!
    Really nice...loved all d thoughts..it's like they're coming straight from your heart..whatever u feel u write...I tell u thts not as easy as it seems...
    Well u must be wondering who is this anonymous lady writing all tht abt me & my blog...but just to wind up dear I m just another Indian woman just like u...I guess...coz when I m reading yr thoughts I can relate soo much with u..it's like I m also sailing in the same boat & can talk to u abt anything & everything I feel & know that u'll understand me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Surabhi ,
    Its not only me or you its each one of us sailing and promoting each other heya hoo!!! stay happy patient n balanced we r now the gravitational force :)
    Hugs
    Ritu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for your time...

Popular Posts