Makar sankanti


Hey Friends Get lazy this time to make this I made this the same day of festival so posing it little later .The Utaranyan  and accuracy of these people make me wonder .Anyways We have to make the ladu n khichadi n pakora on that day .hey are nutritive and good to bear winter.I like it very much I prefer white til also there is black til and washed til.My son do not like to see black til so I need use white til .. Here goes the recipe


Ingredients 
1/2 cup Til 
2 cups Wheat Flour
1/2 cup Coconut powder
few Peanuts 
2 tbsp Ghee/butter
1n 1/4 cup Powdered sugar 
Method 
Roast til,peanut and coconut  separately .
Grind Til and peanut
Roast the wheat flour till  light brown or aroma is coming keep stir it on low flame 
Add ghee and mix it well .
Add Sugar,til, peanut and coconut pwder.
Make the ball from hand 
Tips 
Any nuts can be added .
Powdered sugar gives a nice flavor

 
 Happy Makar sankanti
 







Comments

Popular Posts