Second baby n you






It is always a dilemma to have the other baby or not .I know it is a personal matter of everyone.A person with unplanned delivery is ready to abort the child :O. Even these days I have heard for the first baby people think a lot. They have the gap of 3-6 yrs after marriage .Twenty yrs before to calculate the age of marriage is easy as first child is born in a year after marriage :) .Now if the child is born with a yr the person is very embraced and guilty ..(really but why ?). Do the child is barrier in fun and life ?I do not think so (I am outdated :( ).I have the baby before  my first anniversary.I doubt that I missed some fun .Our bonding is same .Money .....is always less :D.
Anyways social pressure force you to have one baby.After that no more.But again I am so outdated .When I see the craze of a sibling in the kids I feel person should go for it .As they grow they write essay on the second child they feel left out when other  mates discuss about there sibling.Being a teacher I have seen this a lot.  Although  fashion of one baby is in .But what if your child keep asking you about the baby whole day .

I know it is difficult to brought up two kids usually to bear the second pregnancy.Also to get help for all month is difficult.Anyways you have to go for it.When you see two kids playing together  and enjoying.
The realization and time n gap is tough.Also, two three years might be tough .But,do you think you can live without your sharing secrets with ur sister or brother.The night life and fun .All is decided .Just keep things like the way they are.



Comments

Popular Posts