Jump out of FB

I know learning is not a day effort .Just work what you want goggle ,you tube, blogs.This will help you to make your life moving for yourself.Ask you friends may be they know it.Spread share and learn . all over the world.Also any art can be your family art and craft work.
How many things ...?You just think and realize you are short of knowledge... Jump out of FB and amazed yourself .
  • Quilling
  • Origami
  • Dance(tap/jazz/zumba/ball/salsa/bollywood/folk/classical/ballet/disco/samba/lap/air/ballet/traditional)
  • Crochet 
  • Knitting
  • Needle craft
  • Scrap booking
  • Cooking cuisines(continental/Indian/English/Fench/Italian/Vegetarian/Vegan/Mediterranean/Spanish/Thai/Chinese/Oriental)
  •  Crafts
  •  Paint (oil/water/Glass/fabric)
  • Sports
  • Rug 
  • Waste craft
  • Jewelry  making
  • Gardening
  • Gift warping
  • Flower making 
  • Iqebana 
  • Sewing 
  • Quilting
  • Make up 
  • Artist 
  • Pottery
  •  Music
  • Musical Instruments
These are just the suggestion not that you have to do all .But choose how many in one life you should know.. ?Even Knowing is tough for me I know I must be missing much more .I am not a master in anything I just do and learn few .One life is not enough for me to go for it .I know Internet is needed but there is much more we can access then the past days.Just loving it ........

Comments

Popular Posts