Frustations and complexes




We always have a piled up list of frustration complexes or complains wait them to end.but they keep piling up with a different reason, situation and much more.Sometimes we do not accept it sometimes we do sometimes we end up showing in front of everyone then getting guilty whole life.The nature of every person is different.

I am not beautiful
Do many things beautifully.Dress well (neat) .Learn to put makeup .Be the way you are .You are God's gift be the same
I donot Know English Who cares ..?you can learn any time .Take the help of your kids n friends .This is not you mother tongue.
I got the baby early . baby early if your DS/DD is 10 who is going to ask about it.

I have not been to honeymoon Big deal now can gift it to ur DH on anniversary.You should plan now.

My Inlaws are poor  Poor ...?Who is rich ?they give you love why do you want to be boss they r family ..
I am not a professional You have some other talent to bring up .
I am not earning Learn and try to earn .
I always did for everyone no one help me ever. You cannot be nice all the time .Speak your heart and feel good.If you like then help else not
I am not Rich . Make yourself rich in values,talent,beauty and love
My partner donot listen to me Do you think the other do ..? No one may be you need o change your way to talk or telling or sharing things.
I am not a good mother Let your child grow and do not judge too early .What make yo think this just write and resolve.
My friends are more talented There are many things ..you are lucky to have the talented friends learn things from them.Praise them and learn.
People do not love me Really ask yourself  -- who said this to you ?Do you love yourself?
 I am not good cook ---work hard and minute details too.
 I do not look good -- try to look good.make up and have a make over

Cope up 
Trust you love you and explore you .Read, write, smile,dance ,sing ,speak you mind,have friends,Laugh out loud,get lazy/get active,dress,cook,clean,change your lifestyle,share ..

 

Do not hide it -- Please do not   your complexes from yourself you can write,read about it and convert it as your strength .Share with your trust person.
Try to love and explore more --
Try to accept something against your wish--- You never do something neither allow you r kids to do so but when you do U r allowing space to you and you r family take it to other level.
Appreciate and praise you like ..Just do it and notice how good you feel .it is just the opposite of what you feel when you criticize the liking.
Be bad at times  feel to abuse you can .
Jealousy accept it ..enjoy it.. forget it
See life with all the perspective
Adapt do not compile your frustration ease them an breath good

Be healthy  we are not there to be sick in any ways .we are making future genration we need to 

We all are not born to prove anyone anyhing . we are just created to fulfill our life ..
Jiyo life bindass(live life freedom)







Note: its my personal opinion I do not wann to hurt or apply to anyone.


Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for your time...

Popular Posts