Inspirations

Inspiration in life can work as miracle .........yes that  true... my desire to cook is really my heart core inspiration  when I want to surprise my friends in our get together by making and serving anything in style ..........when my baby was about to born .............When  I want to surprise my mother or brother or sister or to attend the best when mom is not at home ..when I got married when I went to my in laws although now I am sure how to cook at impressive not good not best but impressive ........
What attitude is.... always reflected.......... what you want from your life and you show to every part of your doing in every aspect of life directly or indirectly ................Sometimes the people behind you may be your inspiration may be mother ..hubby ,...sister..friend ...relatives ,...MIL ,SIL any one like that ................how does it matter 

Comments

Popular Posts