Lemon sweet n sour Pickle

Imagine of lemon sweet sour pickle make my moth watery n parantha mst need .My mom always give me parantha with sabzi ..I donot have a memory that I took pickle ...but my friend are frequent combinations I love to eat there pickle ...........hmmymmmmmmm!!! I told my mom to introduce me to pickle she gave me in dinner only ..but I keep eating it in lunch...thanks to tiffin sharing in school :P.Now I am big girl OOPS !!! women now I can eat what I cook ...This time I remember  my tai ji as "pickle Lady" she is the best in pickle making she make pickle of almost everything I can Imagine she is the supplier to all of  younger family mates specially the mango one and the lisoda  they are my favorite ...
 I called every person and try to grab this recipe ..... feeling prod after making it as I am eating like anything......
Ingredients 
10-12 Lemons(cut in 1/4 pcs)
2 tbsp Lemon juice
3 tsp Salt
1tsp Turmeric 
6tsp Sugar 
1tsp Black salt
2tsp Red Pepper
1/2 tsp Carom (Ajwain)
Method 
Wash,dry and cut the lemons
Cut and mix the lemon juice,salt and turmeric 
Shake well .Keep it in sunlight ans shake daily for 10 days 
Add rest of the ingredients 
Agin shake daily and keep in sumlight 
Enjoyfrom 3 day till you have it in bottle .
You love to eat it daily .........
Tips
This pickle is more sweet as we like it that way you can redce and  increase as per your taste
Also  oil and other spices can be added .
This is very good for digestion

Comments

Popular Posts