Irony of ironing







Phew !!!!!!! this is the words I can say all for my ironing ....schedule ..cleaning ironing wearing its a loop you r dig into it more you go ...I curse the day when my mom set a routine to iron and wear clothes .its a big hassle specially when your away from your country The wages are low there you can just do iron in few buck but in foreign country  you have to spent good amount on it ..so prefer to do it @home .But it is tiring and tough until a schedule and little love for it you get it done or just wrap up everything and sit in front of a tv play a movie .Now i am in a schedule in which I cannot imagine to wear a dress without Ironing sometimes I do skip but with  a poor heart ..........Also I am kind of use to for it .In India @ every corner has a iron he collect the clothes and iron it for everyone .But the countries have that's facility @ very high rate .sometimes even costlier .

Comments

Popular Posts