Must Have apps on Iphone

Phone is so important and its applications are  life for  us many times ...  It gives us the pleasure to spend time and mainly when I save some by showing coupons makes me  happy  or when my kid won't allow me to shop/gossip I gave him mobile :P .I enjoy it and feel good about it .Games makes my competition attitude alive .....I have an Iphone which is soon be changed by aneroid also on Ipad ,kindle and my system have all of it ....I have a junk this also take my part to clean up every month or so..



Games 
Angry bird
Michelangelo Jigsaw
Whirly Word
UNO
Spider Solitaire

TV/News/Movies
ABC Family
IBN live
Daily Motion
Youbolly
NetFlix
Hulu

Social
Vonage
Skype
Facebook
Twitter

Yahoo
AIM
Google
Four Square
Bump
Pinterest

Locater/Travel/on the go 
Layer Reality Browser
Kayak
Yelp
Hopstop
Zipcar

 Music/Photo
Instagram
picasa
Camera  +
SoundHound
Mog
Pandora
Dhingna (bollywood songs )


Preschooler
Preschooler
Match animals
little writer

Shopping
Coupon Sherpa
Google  Shopper
Shopsavvy
Gas Buddy
Shopstyle

Comments

Popular Posts