yum yum shaped Eggless Cookies

I love to bake I can bake whole day :P . Every secong day I love my oven and love to try different things .Cookies are my son's favorite  so love to bake for him.Now it is becoming passion 
 Ingredients 
1 cup All purpose flour
1/4 cup Soy Flour
1/4 cup What flour
3 tbsp Semolina(sooji)
3/4 cup- 1 cup Sugar
1/2 can Soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1 stick Unsalted Butter(room temperature)
Garnish
2 tbsp Granulated Sugar 
Cookie cutter 
Method 
Beat the sugar and butter till soft and fluffy .
Add all the dry ingredients and mix well 
Make a dough add soda as needed 
Roll it in the flat form and cut by the help of cookie cutter.
Preheat the oven  at 350 deg
Grease the cookie sheet place cookies on it .
Bake for 20-25 min.
Variation 
Divide the dough in 3 part use different color and then roll it separately or  layer them 
Or any new shape you can make  

Comments

Popular Posts