More step to love me ...............................




My eyes are always wide open and curiosity level always make my fellow mates in trouble ....lost my sleep I think about it so much and want to indulge that much that no  one can disturb me ........but the pity is I always started anything just like that the trouble arises when I explore about it and people realize me I can do it in better ways too.....i try to improvise the thing and it turns up surprisingly into big thing .....
I write and just write when I want to write on a paper and just pile it up when feel upset then just write some more and again add to pile ........my mom always said to clean up the mess ..but I overhead
......then a day come when I decided to do the  mess .....to stay awake for 3 hrs in  night to are of dad who is in comma ..rather then crying I thought to clean up all and put it in  a pile of book ...I collect the colored sheets and  bind it in a book then I started writing ..I thought I have few poems to write ............I divided into three sections children, sad, romantic ...I started writing I just let my father listen to some ........and more I write more stuff come up .............at times in the flown I write more .............I m amazed   I have so many poems piled up .............. finished my father is out of comma ......but I love to stay near him and talk to him more ....he is always my inspiration at each step I love my father ........He is the best !! I started drawing with pencil color on what I write ...............I am happy and surprised :) ...........Still writing it ...One more step to love me :P...........

Coaching My whole family is into teaching One day my neighbor ask me take the classes for 8 grade I went and enjoyed teaching the kids .......I went with my sister for her physics classes ...I met her teacher he ask me about me I told him about the class  take biology lessons in her institute .....I give demo class he like it ...............and I also get into it I have to join the school and coaching............Then I took a break of  a year and get again into coaching it came to me .again ........My neighborhood kids  came to my place to sort out there some school problems ...one day I get onto teaching ...........I am very happy I have so many kids to teach with ..it become a flourishing job .......parents came to me ask me there problems the girls love to have fun with me they share there problems with me ......I have the coaching for PG but my  mom do not want this so its flop idea...I left it

I have lot of time ..to my utter surprise What I ended up with beyond the imagination of those who know me .......Crochet !! Yes with the enthusiasm about baby I was so happy I ended up with the crochet thing I made some stuff  I continue to make  some or the other stuff  ........I am still having many things to made ............II let my friends and near dear ones to learn from me ......I feel good as this is something beyond my Imagination


Having a bit of time make me internet addicted I use to surf Orkut FB chating ......thats all .Then one day I catch the word blog the get into it and decided to open  a blog ...which is my passion right --poems I did it as it was my experience ... I was not to good not too bad ..so I continue with it  .then I have other things to go for so I choose  the topics wisely and systematically with little planning this time  it new ...........idea stuck to my mind so much that I want to do it whole day I have few followers too yes I have I am happy again as I do not expect this ...........I am one more step to love me .................

waiting for the other one to come but I know things are able to understood later not at that time ..............

Comments

Popular Posts