khasta kachri

Brave attempt for a person like me who cannot make simple kachori ..I did it in one shot ..thanks to mammiji and Nishamadhulika on youtube .I just follow steps and do it 


Ingredients 
For dough 
2 cup Flour 
2 tbsp Oil 
1/2 tsp Salt 
1 tsp Baking Soda 
Use hot water
For filling 
1 cup moong daal 
1 tsp Cumin seed 
1pinch Asafoetida 
1 tsp Black pepper 
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Coriander pwder
1 tsp Crushed Aniseed
  Oil for frying 
Method
Dough
Make a dough add water spoon by spoon and keep it for 20 mins at least. Very soft dough is ready 
Filling 
Grind the moong dal and 
Put oil in the pan and add cumin seed and asafoetida 
.Add moong dal till it seems cooked 
Add other spices  

Make the ball of dough 
Roll the ball and add filling
Do not overfill 
 cover it with the soft hands . 
I press them with the palm of my hands.
Fry on med high flame 
Enjoy with tamarind and coriander chutney 
Tips 
U can keep them for  10-15  days in air tight jar
I love them to take on trip.


Comments

Popular Posts