Scrapbook Ideas

I love scrapbooking .I know this is the era of  multimedia but still the value of reading from book is always different than reading from kindle. Also ,I want to give a surprise @ some point of time in their life.It just few years I have kids but even watching them gives me some good feelings .
Here r some ideas to start with although I m not that creative but still like to take thing in hand.Enter your creativity n enjoy the fun task.
Remember to use acid free material.


Plane paper with contrast border 
glitter sheets
one more with a photograph n design
coloured paper 
embellishments to enhance the sheets
one more idea 

I like to use the contrasting shades so I like it that way .I have used some embellishments to enhance the decor.You get this in the joann, micheal or big lots

Comments

Popular Posts