Curly long n straight Hairs

Yes here was a day when I want my hair to be curly.My cousine have he curly hairs .I love her till day I find the complcation in it .I stay with her in my summer break and reliease ..she need her mom help to comb her hair.. to make them dry she workhard ...and lot more things ......My love for curly hair is gone by that time .being sister we are want her to be out of trouble and puberty hormones works big --One day me my cousin e and her sis n me  try to make her hair straight and took a iron and towel make her hair very wet and try to make them straight we get good success for 1 hr and after that her hair got lot rough and she cried for hours . We all r praying plz our parents come late and she should not complain for it ...although we got lot of scold  for it ..
I have a thin and  shoulder length hair with steps hair flix and much more.I am a fan of long hair but somehow I do not have them too.I am happy with what I have .oiling shampoo n apple cider is best for me I love it

Still when I make my hair straight give me chills for a minute then we just go for it .

P.S  this is for Indiblogger contest 

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for your time...

Popular Posts