Navratan Korma/Vegetable korma

Life saver dish ----I make it most of the time when I have sudden guest at home ....even when I have more guest at home ....I am short of veggies....I love to cook it ..Enjoy!!
Navratan means  nine veggies in it with rich cashew creamy gravy ........ 

Ingredients 
2 cup Veggies(pea,carrot,cabbage,cauliflower)
1 onion Chopped 
1 potato
1 Tomato
2-4 Cashew Pwedr
2 pcs of Garlic 
1 cup whole Milk(cream)
1 Green Chilli Chopped
1/2 tsp Cumin
1/2 tsp Red Chilli pwder
1/2 tsp Coriender pwder
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1/2 tsp Salt
Pinch Asfoetida
1 tsp oil
1 tsp Amchur(dry mango pwd
Method
Warm oil and saute onion and chili
Ad garlic spices cook for few min add 2-3 milk  add 
Add tomato cook for 10 min  on low flame Add milk in multistage
Salt in the end
Tips 
Add salt in the last to avoid curdling 
Add milk in the End ....

Comments

Popular Posts