Lasagna



I am a foodie I love to eat the food from all over the world The Italian trade mark and my most favorite dish is Lasagna.It is perfect blend of pasta n pizza...pastazzia(nice name ..)...Quick good to go and a complete meal .Try it out friends ......my mouth is watering ...
Serving 3-4 
Main Course 
Time -2 hrs
Ingredients 
6-9 Lasagna Sheet 
1 l Water 
1 cup Spinach
Few Florets Broccoli 
Parmesan Cheese 
Shredder Cheese 
1 tsp Oregano
2 tsp Basil 
1 tsp Chili Flakes 
1 tsp Salt 
1 cup tomato Salsa 
Method 
Boil(written instructions on pack) the lasagna sheets (as per it fit in the baking pan) .
Stir fry the Spinach and broccoli separately .
Spread a layer of  tomato salsa .
Put the sheet then (tomato cheese spinach and broccoli cheese sheet ) repeat it .
Tips 
Measure the sheet as your baking pan need .
Adding left over veggies between sheet will work good 
I use the homemade sauce or salsa .

Comments

Popular Posts