Scrapbooking

I never knew keeping pictures in a special manner could be an art that bear a name until I know The name Scarp booking  It has a big business and so much personalize . Definitely  this  is a good thing that you give your siblings  which itself tell them how much they mean to us.When I see my papa keeping those pic spending lot of money on the pictures I realize how important was that.Now,we have come in the era where camera is just a pocket away.but still I have the passion for the seeing pictures every month (yeah!! I am so free)and always feel arrange them.I just click all the pictures from the album back home and also the albums where ever I got it .I feel like capture and live the moment with my kids years and years....When my dadi(grandmother) live the moment when narrating the story about anyone specially about our papa ..they just said it as if they are in front of my eyes ..I love it ..now I show my kids the picture and live the moment in my own ways(I am not that old ..:P)..but still the feeling are same ...I do not have make a bulk I have some very very special moments only(because i move almost every year) ..rest is online ..

Anyways I want to write this post to let you know and help with the scrap booking novice I am not that gr8 in it .It is still fun ..I am just not that much creative but you can see much more in you .........its it not pasting the pictures it is just immersing the moment you lived...........Enjoy!!
In the era of multimedia the hardcore idea might look bad .
How to scrap booking?
  •  Acid free material everything...
  • Pictures with the moment you want to live forever 
  • Some to many  embellishment  
  • An idea 
Things needed 
  • Acid free paper printed/embellished/plain/glitter(you can print it online)
  • Glue 
  • Lace paper cutter 
  • Cut out 
What I do ?
Collect the first moments of kids ..
I have made the online slide show in MSpowerpoint ,MS clip organizer
I have  an external hard drive to save it for future.

Enjoy every bit of it ........Keep it on the center table of yours or on the special occasion.. all will love it 


Comments

Popular Posts