Kitchenholic and me......?

I am not a kitchenholic person the time and need make me to like cooking .I always love serving Since childhood love to manage table and love to collect cookery .When I was child I avoid being in kitchen and cook I love to be serve and arrange table .Yes !! I love the arrangement .Although my mom was not that typical mom but in vacation when we all collect we do arrangement stuff .Still it is my favorite.

Before marriage I am not in kitchen except I am making cake or cleaning it or if there isno one  to cook. After marriage effects is I have a blog of food :) .I make a blog as I thought there must be a person like me who need help I all the department.Although I thought no one need my blog but its not that ......we help each other and grow.My son choice ad DH critic n social mingling make learn ew ad experiment with the skills I have I am enjoying.I surprise  myself about my doing many times :P.I am still not a kitchen holic (habbits die hard) I work two times the blog movie clean sleep ..I am happy from my doing.I get bored we go out.But i prefer experiments two - three dishes in  a week reminding the favorite of family.Life is fun and surpises are hidden I am exploring it .I do cooking and cleaning together as I am still i an apt ..:) Kitchen and drawing room have no partition..:D.Love cook egg less, fresh and new .
hope u enjoy the post .

Comments

Popular Posts