Milk Cake

A nice sunny summer afternoon is good for nap or some interesting  time pass quick food recipe.I surf  recipes and finally stick to bhavna and it turns out the best ...Yum Yum I can make it ................yup this was my feeling after trying for first time . I want to learn this is one of my DH favorite dessert .Quick 5 min recipe.


Ingredients 
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
6 cups Milk 
1 tsp Vinegar 
Butter/ghee for greasing
Pinch Of Brown colour 
Garnish
Saffron and cut Pistachio 
Method 
Boil the Milk Add vinegar and strain the paneer(cottage cheese).
Leave some water in it .
 Put on the medium flame and add sweet condense milk.
Grease the plate .
Cut into pieces and enjoy .
Tips 
Condensed Milk can be replaced with  Sugar and 2 tsp Ghee




Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for your time...

Popular Posts