How I learned cooking ............?

Cooking and me was something really impossible for me at one stage of my life .I cook but only when needed I have pampering mother she never said to come and learn only thing that I do was table set up  and bring chapati on table  ..... but that I do just to help my mom ..she never told me to go for it ......in summer vacations all of  cousins collect together and have great fun at that time all men eat first and all women after and kids first we eat and then run and serve to our everyone and kitchen was away from dining area at our grand parents home ........
My granny use to stay with us so till she make chapati for me when my mom goes to work ............then there was the time when she is not able to cook I use to make chapati warm dal and sabzi and serve food we both take lunch together .........I still miss her during lunch ........she always says tere karam I can eat well .........I grew up under taiji, ma, dadi, chachi there  amazing power of cooking in seconds weather planned or unplanned they serve the best .....they never wasted food they pu those things in me and i grew up .......without the knowing that  I am having the power which is rare and life time experience .......I love to bake and make new dishes ...I make too and everybody appreciated a lot even is is not good as I donot like to eat what I cook ...
When it comes to marriage every body and even I am not sure I am able to cook independent or I came far away from home and difficult to get maid, finally I got to cook my self  ....I learn from the youtube the online cooking website .........Manjula's kitchen, vah re vah, veggiedelight, madhuraskitchen ..these sites help me alot ........
Cooking is fun ...now ...I enjoy baking.......... big oven and Now i want the every possible gadgets needed and made for kitchen .........Now I love to invent new things around ...............
My interest  gets more intense when I was expecting and I want to cook whatever he demands .........
I am liking this and now I like quick cooking ...I like variation and making new things .......
Fast and sudden cooking as my DH loves to invite people sometimes he forget to tell me about it ...then I have to make something ....................Now taking care of complete nutrition with taste and much more ...........still ma ke haath ke khane ki baat aur hai :)..........................

Comments

Popular Posts