Outdoor activites for kids

I am not a super mom I get tried and let my kids sit in the best activity he wish for .Also I take rest but to get away from the guilt of bring a lazy mommy .I just do the small activity which I can manage whole day n always.I do not drive but I cannot restrict my DS from enjoying .Then I realize,unknowingly  I taught him many things :P.If anyone will say just sit for 2 hrs and teach your kid that to be toddler. definitely I am out ..with a big bulk of anger.
  • Count number and letter on the way 
  • Collect and paste the leaves.
  • make nest from the collected sticks
  • Traffic lights 
  • Billing and payment 
  • Opposites
  •  Big tree and small shrubs/bushes/flower
  • Animals there food and protection 
  • Physical jog, walk, hop,climb,
  • yoga body parts
  • Bus rides



 Feeding ducks
 Camping n Hiking
Ride Car
 Shadow Fun
 Bus Ride

 Store Events
Story time
Swimming
Riding Bike


Comments

Popular Posts