Happy B'day to my Blog

It's being 4 yrs I have a blog...... It's a b'day time for my blog .


I am so different in past years .I got married then come back here in USA .Life was so good and relaxing till I  have so much of time to chat and get up early do just learning new food everyday n internet laptop whole day with a love of DH .I was so busy back home being a lecturer and a tutor I have no time for anything beside regular work and fun weekend this time seems heaven to me for first few months then I am missing home n work badly library  become  and we had a baby .Baby give me new direction and affection lot of reading . I read almost all the library books with pregnancy and babies blogs and much more .I make notes and a dairy of home remedies and message .I  evidence each and every second of my child grow and I am mesmerized and he praise me to learn new things keep active be positive and learn a lot .I learn so many things cooking I was beginner I never cook so much I make blog so that I can save it when needed .Also, I learn to bake ,crochet,scrapbooking,latch n hook,quilling ...DIY's and much more.I never knew time to so less and things are so much to learn. This blog make me feel as I am active .These activities make me shuffle the time.I am member of community and they are my inspiration .I feel them to be my friend and home.Also, this is the other side of me Which I do not know but I am lucky to find people near me who make me realize about it .

Thank you for your help and support and visiting me .
If you like it join it 

Comments

Popular Posts