Gujia

Wish u all a very Happy Holi .....Holi without gujia is nothing I love this and so easy to make .It is a fun family project .I still remember I sit with my mom and use to fill it ......was very fun cute days ...now I do it with my family :)...time flies but taste good 


Ingredients
Shell
2 cup all Purpose Flour
3/4  water
2 tbsp oil
Filling
1 cup Mawa /Ricotta cheese
1/4 cup Dry fruits
1 tsp Cardamom 
4 tbsp Coconot pwder
3/4 cup Suagr
 Method
Make a dough from shell material
Saute ricotta cheese/Mawa till water is absorbed 
Add  all nuts and raisins
Make a round shape from the dough .
Cut the sides with sccissor or cutter to give the nice shape . 
Fill the material Take water and 1 tsp all pupose flour and join the sides 
Cover the gujia from soft cloth to avoid hardness
Make all 
Fry in the ghee or clarified
Tips
It is made at Holi time
You can bake them also
Dalad /oil/ghee anything can be use to fry
But it taste best with ghee .

Comments

Popular Posts