Paneer Tikka Masala

 I am always afraid of making it ..as I feel I cannot make it .....but I have a sudden guest I am not able to go for grocery I have to work with what I have ..I decide to try this I surf internet and find three for recipes of it ..I mix and decide to make this ..BINGO!! It was awesome I am happy I made it and win over my fear..
 I called my mom and let her know I made it .

Serving 4
Easy
Starter
Ingredients 
1 cup Cubes of Bell pepper 
1/4 cup Cubes of Onion
1 cup Cubes of Paneer
2 tsp Chilli sauce
2 tsp Yoghurt
2 tsp Tomato Sauce
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
Salt 
Pepper
Method 
Put the cut pieces in a bowl and  add all the ingredients .
Leave this for an hr to 3 hrs.
Warm the oven and start the broil .
Keep it on the tray for 10 min one side and then 5 min for the other side .
Tips 
 If you wish to make in bulk u can then add gravy and make it main course dish .




Comments

Popular Posts